Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, Fisher-Price®, American Girl®, Thomas & Friends®, UNO®and MEGA®, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
加速twitter的加速器Mattel, Inc. Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call
Mattel, Inc. Toy Fair Analyst Meeting
- Summary ToggleMattel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial ResultsJuly 23, 2020
- Summary ToggleDiana S. Ferguson Appointed to Mattel Board of DirectorsJuly 22, 2020
- ssr梯子多少一个月搭建梯子 – 聚析的博客:2021-3-22 · 如果你只想要上外网而不指定要搭建ssr的话，推荐你一种最简单的搭建方法：如何搭梯子科学上网？，如果你一定要搭建ssr的话请接着往下看。（需要准备一个163邮箱） 第一步：注册并部署 […]July 15, 2020
- Summary ToggleMattel Announces Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results Conference CallJuly 02, 2020
- Summary ToggleMattel Announces Anthony DiSilvestro to Be Next Chief Financial OfficerJune 23, 2020
- Summary ToggleMattel Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial ResultsMay 05, 2020
Mattel Investor Relations
333 Continental Blvd.
El Segundo, CA 90245